Curist Allergy Advisor: Dr. Sara Axelrod, MD MPH
- Board-Certified Allergist at ENT and Allergy Associates (NJ)
Based in New Jersey, Dr. Axelrod is a board-certified allergy-immunologist who has extensive medical training and numerous publications in reputable allergy publications.
Dr. Axelrod is a member of allergy's premier professional organizations, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI) and the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (ACAAI), and is a member of the American College of Physicians (ACP).
Over the years, Dr. Axelrod has also served at the National Institutes of Health-National Cancer Institute, the National Academy of Science and the Henry Ford Health System, and volunteered at the Disaster Relief Initiative in Belize, Central America.
As the mother of a child who suffers from food allergies, she is well aware of the similar challenges faced by so many of her patients, both adult and pediatric.
Dr. Axelrod's Bio
- Board-Certified in Allergy and Immunology
- Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology, Winthrop University Hospital (Mineola, NY)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Newark, NJ)
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Science (Washington, D.C.)
- Master's in Public Health, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)