Allergy Chief at Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Goldstein has cared for allergy patients for over 30 years, earning him a reputation as one of the most respected allergists in the field. He is board-certified in both allergy and immunology, and a fellow at both the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. As a clinician, he has received “Top Doc” and “Top MD” awards for his expertise, his kindness, and his passion for caring for allergy sufferers.
Dr. Goldstein’s clinical research is widely cited in the medical community and has led to advancements in the understanding of anaphylaxis, IgM immunodeficiency, pollen counts, and smell loss and offers the medical community a richer understanding of allergies and treatment. He has been invited to lecture about his research in national and international forums, and enjoys mentoring medical students as an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Pediatrics.
His passion is developing strong personal relationships with each of his patients to ensure they receive the very best care.
Summary of Dr. Goldstein's Credentials
- Board Certified – Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Medical School
- Section Chief of Allergy and Immunology at Pennsylvania Hospital
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Pediatrics at Drexel University College of Medicine