Curist Allergy Advisor: Dr. Allen K. Lieberman, MD
- Partner, Austin Family Allergy & Asthma (Austin, TX)
- Faculty Member, Texas A&M Health Science Center (Round Rock, TX)
- Faculty Member, Dell Medical School, University of Texas (Austin, TX)
Dr. Lieberman is a board-certified allergist with three decades of experience and a partner at a private allergy practice in Austin, Texas. He has been named one of “Austin’s Best Doctors” by Austin Monthly magazine and a “Super Doctor” by Texas Monthly.
Dr. Lieberman’s medical practice includes nine years of active military duty in the United States Army, during which he earned the rank of Major. He subsequently served as Chief of Allergy at Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood, Texas.
Established in 1995, Dr. Lieberman’s thriving private practice is a testament to his excellent care and loyal patient following. In fact, he has known some of his patients since their childhood, and many of those patients are now set to graduate high school and head to college -- having regained control over their asthma and allergies and living to their full potential under his care.
These relationships and the opportunity to help his patients continually inspire Dr. Lieberman.
Dr. Lieberman's Bio
- Board Certified - Allergy and Immunology
- Major, Chief of Allergy, Darnall Army Medical Center (Fort Hood, TX)
- Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- Additional Training, National Institute of Health (Bethesda, MD)
- Residency in Pediatrics, William Beaumont Army Medical Center (El Paso, TX)
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine (Brooklyn, NY)