Curist Allergy Advisor: Dr. Anar Dossumbekova, MD PhD
- Board-Certified Allergist at The Asthma Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Dr. Dossumbekova is a board-certified allergy, asthma and immunology doctor with dual degrees as a PhD in Molecular Biology and Immunology, as well as an MD focusing on adult and pediatric allergy. She is completely dedicated to understanding and treating allergies in adults and children.
With her extensive medical research experience, she has published several articles in leading peer-reviewed publications and national presentations.
She is a member of the leading allergy professional organizations, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI).
Whether in the doctor’s office, research lab, or medical library, Dr. Dossumbekova’s passionate and committed work continues to help countless people with their allergies.
Dr. Dossumbekova's Bio
- Board Certified – Allergy and Immunology
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Berkshire Medical Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School Teaching Hospital (Pittsfield, MA)
- Postdoctoral Scholar, The University of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Ohio State University (Columbus, OH)
- PhD in Molecular Biology and Immunology, Technical University of Munich (Munich, Germany)
- MD, Kazakh State Medical University (Almaty, Kazakhstan)